Competitive rates for your residential trash and recycling collection service
You’ll find that the rates for our weekly trash collection service, and our E-Z SORT bi-weekly recycling collection service are some of the most competitive in the industry. Unlike the ‘big guys’, you won’t be hit by unlimited rate increase. LePage & Sons proudly services the cities of Andover, Anoka, Bethel, Cedar, Coon Rapids, East Bethel, Fridley, Nowthen, Oak Grove, Ramsey, Spring Lake Park and St. Francis. Entire Isanti County.
BEST SERVICE, BEST PRICE GUARANTEED!
Residential trash container sizes include:
- Large 96 Gallon Trash Container This cart holds 5-7 bags of trash per week and is the recommended cart for families with 4 or more members.
- Medium 64 Gallon Trash Container This cart holds 3-5 bags of trash per week and is the recommended cart for families with 3-4 members.
- Small 35 Gallon Trash Container This cart holds 1-2 bags of trash per week and is the recommended cart for families with 1-2 members.
- Recycling carts we run 96 Gallon Container
- Yard waste containers available LePage & Sons also offers a 96-gallon yard waste container (same as the trash container but with a green lid) at a once per year fee. We will collect up to 10 extra bags of yard waste next to your yard waste can. Bags that exceed the extra bag limit are subject to $3.50 pick up charge per bag. (MUST be in compostable bags or reusable containers). This container is collected from April 6th through November 28th *Season dates are subject to change depending on the weather Not accepted - sod, dirt, tree stumps, rock, lumber, treated wood, straw
Minnesota state law prohibits mixing brush, tree or yard waste with your household garbage.
Curb Breast Cancer by turning your RED cart PINK!
E-Z SORT Recycling
Please make sure all recyclables are rinsed and free of food residue. With E-Z SORT recycling, there is no need to sort your recyclables. All you need to do is throw them all into our container unbagged. Also, break all cardboard boxes flat and place them into the cart whenever possible. If the cardboard pieces are larger than the cart, the cardboard needs to be cut into 3ft. x 3ft. pieces, bundled and placed next to your cart for collection.
PLEASE DO NOT BAG YOUR CLEAN RECYCLING. NO STYROFOAM OR PLASTIC WRAPPING.
We observe the following holidays: New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, and Christmas. If an observed holiday falls on a weekday, service will be delayed one service day. Monday’s collections will be picked up on Tuesday, Tuesday’s on Wednesday and so on. We will be back on schedule for the following week’s collection. No delay if a holiday falls on a Saturday or Sunday.
LePage & Sons has fully-automated side load garbage trucks. Please leave 3 feet of space between each of your waste carts and any other obstacles. Remember that carts should be placed on your driveway or yard when set out for collection not in the street.
With our rapid growth, our routes are constantly changing to accommodate new customers and to make them most efficient. Waste containers must be at curbside by 6:30 AM on scheduled collection day.
If you are one of our customers and have an item that is too large to fit into the roll-out cart, please call one of our customer service representatives at 763-757-7100 to schedule special pick-up. Contact us at least 24 hours before your scheduled collection day so that we can ensure a truck is routed to your address. One person should be able to handle the item. Extra fee may apply.
ITEMS THAT WILL NOT BE COLLECTED:
Tires, batteries, light bulbs, dirt, rocks, and stumps (not even in your yard waste container), liquids or chemicals, asbestos, oil, paints, and stains, oil and paint filters, railroad ties or timbers.
Please call your county office for information and locations to dispose of your liquid and hazardous waste.
Anoka County: 763-324-3400
Hennepin County: 612-348-3777
Ramsey County: 651-633-3279
Sherburne County: 1-800-438-0578
Washington County: 651-430-6655